The Call for Presentations for AIS'16 is now open. Please click here to read more.
- Presentations are 15 -30 minutes in length, with approximately 10-15 minutes for Q&A at the end of each presentation.
- The maximum time allotted per presentation will not exceed 45 minutes.
- Use our online submission system (URL will be soon available) to upload your presentation proposal (abstract and slides) here.
- The presenter(s) will be required to upload their final presentation in PDF format, three days prior to the presentation date.
- Presenters are responsible for producing any handouts should they require them. There are usually approximately 200 delegates in each session.
- Tutorials can range from 90 minutes to half a day in length.
- Presentations with marketing and commercial content are not allowed.
• Deadline for submitting an application – 10 March 2016
• Notification of acceptance of application – 17 March 2016
• Deadline for submission of draft presentations – 17 April 2016
• Submission of final presentation - 24 May 2016