AIS'16 plenary sessions span over four days following the Training sessions from 6 June to 10 June 2016 and will include the AfREN, AfNOG-17 and AFRINIC-24 Meetings.
Plenary sessions bring the various stakeholder groups of the African ICT community together, including the Af* organisations and ISPs, for public policy discussions, presentations and stakeholder panel sessions on:
- The allocation and management of IP addresses and ASNs
- Technical and Internet governance issues
- Networking, peering and security
- Domain names, cyber laws and registrars issues
- Updates of the African registry operations and RIR, IANA, ICANN updates
Public policy discussion will take place during the AFRINIC-24 Meeting.